COLLECTIONS

ABOUT US

Our company origins date from 1950. At that time, a tailor coming from Lugo, whose name was Mr. Juiz, moved into our city, Ourense, and created a team dedicating all it’s efforts to the tailoring business.
Due to him crafstmanship and good sense of aesthetics, this gentleman soon acquired a very good reputation within the industry.
Within his group of artisans featured Mr. Jesús Nieves Sánchez, Mr. Juiz’s right hand man, and also coming from Lugo.
After some years, a series of personal circumstances made Mr. Ruiz emigrate to Venezuela, selling his tailor shop to a business man arriving from Cuba, named Mr. Mariño, who changed the shop name to WALKER
Know more